Thursday, April 10, 2008

jer8yhngfokfihatepeople

Okay, so...I am a recluse. I leave my house for my kids, my loved ones, and survival. Yes, survival. That is what it is like out there. Dodging idiots who don't know how to drive because they have a mechanism attached to their ear. If you can't multi task, don't talk and drive. You people are fucking worse then the drunks. Then there are people who stare at you, wide eyed, wondering where you came from. (I hail from Zargnaght. *clickclick*) But I do have enough metal in my face to tune in a Tokyo cartoon network. Besides that though, these people seem to think sweat pants, flip flops and a Tweety shirt is the norm. Psh. You look like a slob! Helllooo! At least all my black matches and is stain free, my boots nicely laced for the fucking cold.
Let me explain my town. You drive from uptown to whatever you want to call a slummy side of things. Uptowners wear button ups with their sweats and those retarded cog looking plastic shoes with holes. Whatthefuckever pointless top bearing version of a flip flop.
Middle town. Somewhat decent sweats (if there is a such thing) with a random college shirt or a shirt that makes you a bands, foods, beers billboard. With cute little gemmed flip flops or the brown leather ones for the guys. Whatevergay.
Slum town. Nasty sweats that have not been laundered, a Tweety, Taz...Fuck it...looney tunes t-shirt and the one dollar flip flops they must spend 100 dollars on come the end of a year because they are cheap, and break.
BUT, each one of these dip shits, form any side of town, manage to have a nice cell phone to talk on and drive with and annoy the piss out of me with.
Fuck it, I hate most people. Hence why I stay home, close my door and close them out and play Second Life. That leads into my following blogs.
Oh the depictions of some of the slobs i meet here can go so far. But that's why you should read on.
(Note: I have also met alot of great people here, but none from my town. Go figure.)

No comments: