Or just overly busy. One of the two maybe a bit of both. I have been working on my Roleplay land, a series of trenchcoats, some clothing, skins, building, and random shopping sprees when my L$ allows it.
One hunt I found great fun that I participated in was at Falln. Azriels magical mind unleashed on the movie the Labyrinth. Did a good job at it too I might add. It is a pain in the ass and if you are anything like me that gets anxiety in mazes be ready to get it in the 3D world of Second Life (tm). I think I was on the verge of panic nearly five times when i ended back where I had once came from. Yeah, get a grip right? But any way, the prizes were worth it to stock up my inventory numbers to an even higher level.
Sometimes I love this game, others I could simply choke people. -waves to some of them who might be stalking her page...or...ARE stalking her page for drama reasons.-
Anyway, nighto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*stalk stalk stalk*
Marline may be making an appearance in Dissonance soon :)
Post a Comment