...and another thing.
There is a lot to do in SL (tm)((wtfever)). Plenty to see. It's like this to me. Maybe in RL you don't get to leave your country, hell, or even your state be it affordability, you're not allowed. Who knows. But you log onto a game that takes you all over so many places that have beautiful art put into them, shopping at low prices (in compared to RL money come now, getting shiz here is cheap), working jobs maybe you have always wanted. I know I am a self taught graphics designer (by no means pro) and I love to tinker with this stuff. So what do I do? To make in world money I put my sexy little avatar up on a pole, dance, then go DJ, on my offline times I pull up GIMP and put my graphics skills to work making skins, clothing, eyes, tattoos, for my little company I started.
Tell me that is not a lot to be able to do?
What do some people come on here to do though?
I was shopping at a store with a friend to get a peen for him. Mind you sexual bits in SL (tm wtfever) are not cheap, unless you get a one prim tapered cylinder colored pinkish. Yeah can we say red rocket? Ew. A newbie walks in, mind you, I have nothing against newbs as long as they have no disrespect, and sense. This one lacked sense. Anyway, he walks in and proceeds to but a peen that is about 600L. He is 3 days old, no payment infor on file, the typical brownish skin like it is painted on, freebie haior, no adjusted shape and freebie heart boxers. Thats it! Now buying with his hard earned camping money, a peen that squirts, pees, rises and whatever you know what they do. But hell I just had to inform him with another lady that he should have gone and gotten himself fixed up with that money before buying an expensive peen that will not match his newb skin. Because like in RL, if you dun look good, you wont be getting any. Unless you are two newbs on orientation island there for the same thing. Sex.
Apparently you lack a RL sex life. Newsflash then. Shut off the computer and go find a date. But please...please. Wash your skin, do your hair and dont go out with your peen hanging out of your heart boxers. We will be back at square one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh my god.. haha
Errrrr... lololol
/me takes off his heart boxers...
XD
LMAO
Yanno, being the shallow bitch I am... I went to the resale store and bought a cheap but good male skin just to make up a clueless newb pack. I drop this on them w/a snicker and a "here dude, you can use all the help you can get".
We are a cruel bunch. I love us.
*lurks* yeah i do the drop-a-skin on noobs as well...but mine is more of a drop and run
side note, ive forgotten how to post a picture for the header, refresh me?
Post a Comment