Friday, April 11, 2008

RL(Real life) vs. SL(Second Life)...FIGHT!

I once knew an egomaniac, who couldn't separate RL from SL, in fact, still can't. You know no one looks like their pixels, in fact, for the most part, it is a wanted representation of them self, just put into another being to experience the unexperianceable in their RL and to have fun.
But then we have assholes, whose fun is to try and make other peoples lives miserable and in the meantime gain worship from it, like some kind of dark god shrouded in mystery pixels.
Get off it.
I was having some issues with this before I went to a SIM called DarkSide, and thought I had reprieve from such. A friend of mine named Asher would not bow before this "dark dog" and recognize him as Master of the RP SIM by licking his boots, and boom, banned. His friends stood up for him by dancing around in the dark dogs sleeping chambers while he slept and left, but, were also of course banned.
I was new there so I really didn't see it for what it was until I experienced it. This dark dog claims he hates brown nosers, but if you do not schmooze up to the almighty then you as well, will be banned.
This dark dog even has meetings that last an hour or more, saying how everyone wants to fuck him "hair flip", because he is sooo powerful. Also, he does not separate RL from SL he is in pixels who he is in RL. Funny, I doubt it...Highly.
I didn't fuck him, never will. My beloved wouldn't fuck him with his nose, blatantly stated such, and boom, banned. Then, I get revoked my offering of becoming a Master Vamp in the RP there and told I am not trusted as, guilty by association.
I stayed, just to try and wrap up a grand opening of a club I was busting my ass for, but then this dark dog threatens to sue my beloved over a group my beloved created and paid the 100L (Linden money) for. Stating my beloved was slandering him, and in breach of copyright.
Guess what tall dark and pixelated. You couldn't do shit then besides ban with the almighty tap of you mouse, it wasn't going to change, and that peeved you didn't it? You couldn't ban him from a group you created, instead go to his woman and threaten RL effects on someone. Sad sad little man.
Apologetically I had to bow out of this SIM at that, and not finish what I started, I think that is what makes me seethe the most. I hate not finishing what I had started, especially something I dedicated hours to. All because we have a geek on a power trip.
Just so you know kiddies. Groups are not copy written, but, blatantly using someone else's work for your own gain and your own profit...IS.
Now, he is selling the SIM, one week later after this mass exodus of more then me and my beloved left. After 4 long years of managing the SIMs now, all of a sudden, they magically want out. There is more then just wanting a vacation. Please, we're not daft, remember, we wouldn't kiss your ass. We weren't stupid enough, so we got banned or left. Heaven forbid we rival the geek dark dogs wisdom, or beat him for that matter by a long shot.
So, back to the sale of the SIM. To help raise funds he is going to sell nude pics of he and his lover, starting at a reserve price! Fan your egos folks! Your pixels have competition now on the market.
I laugh at the fool who will spend RL money or their hard earned Lindens on something so tactless that screams "Look at me. my nude pics will sell and help save the SIM with the buyer in line!"
Do the world a favor, find some intelligence and sell it to the drones who would even fathom buying that crap. (Note: I said find it, because apparently you don't have it.)
I do hope one thing for this dark dog. When he is out from under his bad rep SIM, he goes and gets a real life, steps outside for a breath of fresh air, and tell the Queen how much of a god you are. I'm sure she will buy it, and send you straight to get medication.
Cheers! -as you lift your glass of water to down your Prozac- That'll help you with colorful dreams and doghood.

8 comments:

*Prettyboy Fred* said...

http://prettyboyfred.blogspot.com/2008/04/stylish-tasteful-and-beautifully.html

*snorts
*gags
*rolls off the chair
*gags more
*snorts

They just can't stop being morons, can they?

Absynth said...

BREATHE Fred BREATHE! It'll all be over soon....we hope...

-fade to black dundundunnnnn-

Anyanka Bisiani said...

Hahaha!

Elly said...

*points towards the other side of the pond shrieking like a lil girl*
"GOJIRA GOJIRA!"
*pauses and looks again*
"OH DEAR LORD NO...IT'S FANG'S EGO... WE'RE ALL GONNA BE CRUSHED!!!!!!!"

Vendetta L. said...

ell oh ell


joined since it's the cool thing to do

Elly said...

LMAO well..... me too but only for my avi. I gots my own one for RL BS since ..umm hmm.. long ass time. Just been more busy bitchin bout SL to bitch about RL lately. LOL

asherbertrand said...

Absy! I hadn't realized you started a blog. I appreciate your words about me. When that all went down, I wondered at the time why you and yours chose to stay. But, you're right, it can take some time to see things as they are. I'm just glad you got yourselves out. The place was as close to a cult as I would ever care to be.

Absynth said...

Yuh, just needed to be experienced for ourselves really, we (at that time) were not there long enough to have seen it before again and again on how they mistreat people. Sad but true. I am free, not a member of a cult, and refuse to ever be.