So, net issues make me want to rip my hair out, wanna know what else does? Making poses. Yes a new endeavor I had to try, that is what SL is about doing things you can't do in RL for some, letting your creativity flow and the beauty you make available to others to wear, try, visit, explore.
One thing I have learned this past week. DCS is great, but it is a hassle. Can we say not user friendly mmkay?
Another thing, maybe it is my patience. Gestures are annoying. You got to shop somewhere and all you here is "LOLOLOLOLOL hehehehe, Lookat me! I am an attention whore! And guess what?! Neko, so unique." Eyeroll. I come to SL to be creative, not something you see daily hence my creative endeavors.
Which leads me into doing poses. I was supposed to use this program for texture mapping, maybe making higher quality skins with less chance of seams, same for clothes. I started playing...Next thing you know I am making a pose that leads me to a creative idea of a couples pose I have not seen out there yet. Something that shows force, like a standstill tango of male and female. Force yet sensuality.
Yeah, I pose the figure the program provides and awesome you can move all down to the fingers which I spent all of 3 hours positioning the figure to perfection. Guess what? Thank you SL(tm) for not allowing that figure to function. >.> I find out I have to get LL character maps to load in but no guide as to how to do this. Another 2 hours later I figure it out. Not load by drag and drop into the program you just file and import. Dur. Either I am stupid or just to anal for simplicity.
Model loaded, I cant move all the joints like I could on the other. Ever wonder why many of your avatars are stiff in pose on some poses? Thats why. You cant move all the joints to work like a human body nor the fingers. I am sorry but I hate the unnatural splayed or fisted fingers sl provides in poses -.-. I forsee more migraines ahead, but...I actually like doing this and am hoping I can eventually provide something of unique quality that people love to see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment