Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wow, just....wow

It has been one of those weeks, a week of...well shit. It's been crazy.

I think it all is winding down though but it never fails, stupid people still don't quit. I guess stupidity isn't something you can just expect people to stand back and realise. "Hey! Wow, if I did this, I would look...stupid...laughable....foolish."

I get IM'd while djing by this girl wanting 300 dollars or she gets put out in the street. I tooka bit to respond because I was still reading over this like. "Wow...just...no way....just...300L$? -blink- Wow, -rereads- no, she is asking for 300 RL money. Like USD...just...holy shit. Which I respond to with just the same amount of sarcasm and speech I would give to anyone I don't know asking me for 300.00. "I have me to take care of I have nothing for you." Then when it comes to a game, you are on a game asking this question. "Log off the computer and go find a job! Duh."

Like seriously. I am still shocked, yeah. -walks off-

No comments: